Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service are subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions (“Terms”).
User Account, Password, and Security
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
The User agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. Limited reproduction and copying of the content of the Website is permitted provided that Duropack’s name is stated as the source and prior written permission of our enterprise Duropack Limited is sought. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes, and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
You agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute, or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful topic, name, material, or information.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, or chain letters.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Any information provided by you on this site shall not be misleading in any way.
User Warranty and Representation
The user guarantees, warrants, and certifies that you are the owner of the content which you submit or otherwise authorized to use the content and that the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights, or other rights of others.
Promotions, Discounts and Coupons
Duropack Limited reserves the right to offer the discounts/promotional offers to any customer of its own choice and shall not be held liable to any customer for not offering the same.
The discounts/offers have been made available at the sole discretion of duropack Limited and are subject to change/amendment/modification from time to time. Duropack Limited at its sole discretion may at any time discontinue the discounts/offers without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
The participation in discounts/offers is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the customer shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis. All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Delhi.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, www.duropackindia.com owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce, or distribute any content from the Website belonging to www.duropackindia.com without obtaining authorization from Duropack Limited
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that you will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that you provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video, or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of our various Service. However, with regard to the product customization Service (as against other Services like blogs and forums) you expressly agree that by uploading and posting content on to the Website for public viewing and reproduction/use of your content by third party users, you accept the User whereby you grant a non-exclusive license for the use of the same.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of www.duropackindia.com and www.duropackindia.com not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. www.duropackindia.com is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any Linked Site. www.duropackindia.com is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by www.duropackindia.com or the Website of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
www.duropackindia.com has endeavored to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, but www.duropackindia.com neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy, or completeness of any data, information, product, or Service. In no event shall www.duropackindia.com be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from (a) the use or the inability to use the Services; (b) unauthorized access to or alteration of the user’s transmissions or data; (c) any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website or Service. Neither shall www.duropackindia.com be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide Services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, www.duropackindia.com shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond Duropack Limited control. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless www.duropackindia.com from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs, and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by www.duropackindia.com that arise out of, result from, or maybe payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
Prices for products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in Indian rupees. Prices, products, and Services may change at Duropack Limited Discretion.
- www.duropackindia.com may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have breached a term of these Terms.
- If you or www.duropackindia.com terminates your use of the Website or any Service, www.duropackindia.com may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service, and www.duropackindia.com will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
- You shall be liable to pay for any service or product that you have already ordered till the time of Termination by either party whatsoever. Further, you shall be entitled to your royalty payments as per the User License Agreement that has or is legally deemed accrued to you
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi.
If any provision of the Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these Terms shall continue to be in full force and effect.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violates trademark, or may mislead other users.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
Delivery / Shipping policy
We have a dedicated team of delivery personnel and a fleet of vehicles operating across the city which ensures timely and accurate delivery to our customers.
Any order placed can be delivered in approximately 5-7 working days. Delays in delivery will be intimated to the customers when required.
You can change your delivery address on our website once you log into your account. Click on “My Profile” at the top right-hand corner and go to the “Update Profile” section to change your delivery address.
The weight of the product has been built-in into the delivery charge of each product. This will automatically be added to the product cost at the payment stage. The delivery charge is arrived at by multiplying the weight of the product with the slab rate.
The shipping charge is based on the weight of the product. For multiple products ordered from the same category, the program adds up the weight of all the units ordered and charges a single delivery fee. Thus, for example, a customer who orders three products weighing 200gms, 250gms, and 400gms is charged a single delivery fee of a consignment weighing more than 500gms but less than one kg. The customer is not charged for three different consignments weighing less than 500gms each.
You will be intimated via email during your order confirmation and delivery.
In case of a delay, our customer support team will keep you updated about your delivery.
We will take the returned product back with us in case of damage or mismatched order and provide a replacement for the same and no money refund shall happen. The replaced product delivery timeline will be intimated as and when required, but will take a minimum of 5 working days.
Cancellation by Site / Customer
- Cancellations will not be allowed unless our marketing team is satisfied that cancellation is necessary.
- In case of receipt of damaged or defective items please report the same to our Customer Service team. The request will, however, be entertained once the merchant has checked and determined the same at his own end. This should be reported within 5 days of receipt of the products.
- In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.