Vacuum pouches are special types of pouches used for the packaging of various products that cannot be packaged with other packaging materials.
Some of the uses and applications of vacuum pouches include the following:
- Used for the manufacturing of food products such as butter, peanut, sauces, condiments, etc.
- Used as packaging in meat factories
- Used in greengrocer industries
- Used in restaurants and fast food for packaging of food (takeaway)
- Used for packaging of agricultural products
- Used for packaging of drinks like energy drinks, protein shakes, coffee, yogurt, raw cattle milk, honey, and juice.